Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The week so far

Sunday and Monday I was zonked out with some kind of flu, and Lindsay called the out of hours doctor, who prescribed some antibiotics.

Tuesday I was better, went to see my GP who prescribed some other medication for my low haemoglobin. Shadia came to lunch (see photograph), and we had a good talk about the situation in Bangladesh. Electricity is being cut off without warning for much of the day in Dhaka, and people who can afford it are buying generators. For many people, this is a more important question than the war crimes trials.

Today I was much better, did a broadcast for Colourful Radio just after 08.00; had lunch with Maqsood Ahmed at the House, then called at Lambeth Palace for a useful chat with the Archbishop's Interfaith Dialogues Assistant.

No comments: