Friday, September 17, 2010

All these medical posts are getting a little boring, but yesterday I saw Mr R the vascular consultant who operated on my aorta, and he said the chest x-ray showed some fluid on both lungs. The medication I'm already taking should deal with that problem, but he's referring me the cardiologist. Haemoglobin is slightly better than the previous reading, at 9.5, though still a good deal below the normal 12.5.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the annual celebration of the first Buddha Grove at Springhill Prison on Sunday, and Lindsay and Prins are coming too.

JW is still having problems with accommodation and work in Barcelona. As a temporary expedient he's moved into a tiny apartment for which the landlord didn't require a guarantee. He had an interview for a teaching job, for which they turned him down because he was 'over-qualified'.

No comments: